We service all bike brands
Looking for a bike shop that does servicing on the Mornington Peninsula? Look no further – Freewheeling Cycles offers professional bike servicing – covering all makes and models in a modern, well equipped workshop with expert mechanics.
Mark and Denes both have over 20 Years Mechanical experience.
We work on fast turn around and bikes are done in order of arrival.
Additional Service Work
- Puncture repair per end (tube not included) – $15.00
- Fit bar tape – $22.50
- Fit new tyre – $15 per end
- Wheel true/dish/tension *Standard exposed nipple $30 plus spokes.
- Wheel re-build – $80
- Hub Service – from $25
- Gear adjustment and Hanger Straighten – $45
- Hydraulic brake bleed (including Fluid) – $40 per end
- Fit gear or brake cable $20 external frame / $25 internal Frame
- Cable brake adjustment – $20.00 per end
- BB service – $30
- Headset Service – $30
- Boxing/Rebuilding Bikes – From $70
- Suspension fork service – POA
- Rear shock service – POA
- Insurance Quotes refundable on repairs being completed by Freewheeling Cycles $40
Standard Service Price $85 plus parts.
Please contact us to discuss your individual servicing requirements.
Price $85 + Parts
- Clean and lubricate drive train
- Gear and brake adjustment
- Check and adjust bearing tension
- Remove minor buckles
- Check torque on all bolts to manufacturer’s specifications
- Check tyres for correct inflation and adjust accordingly
- Safety check
- Test ride to ensure bike is performing correctly